Fun Job Opportunity!
Fotographia Photo Booth is looking for an enthusiastic team member to operate our photo booths at events. It's a perfect opportunity to make money with a part time job! This job is a great fit for people who like social events, weddings, and parties.
The Photo Booth Attendant must be able to pick up the photo booth from a fixed location and transport it to our client’s event (residential/commercial locations). They are responsible for setting up and testing the photo booth system on location prior to the start of the event. During the event the Photo Booth Attendant will assist guests with using and understanding the operations of the photo booth. Following the event, the attendant is responsible for breaking down and transporting the photo booth to the previously specified location.
A Photo Booth Attendant can be the life of a party. People love taking photos, and a fun outgoing personality can draw in everyone and make it the hit of the event! To find out more about Fotographia, go to http://fotographiadesign.com
• Valid driver’s license
• Reliable transportation & ability to transport/store portable photo booth equipment
• US Work Authorization
• Ability to lift 65 pounds
• MUST be available Nights and Weekends
• Basic familiarity with computers
• Intermediate familiarity with working parts of a camera (focus, zoom, etc.)
• Able to interact well with all types of people, parties range from private personal events to corporate functions
• At least 21 years of age
• Energetic & Fun
• Part-time only, on call
• Pick up the photo booth from the storage location and transport to event
• Arrive to the event on time
• Set up the photo booth, backdrop, and other equipment
• Adjust camera and software settings as needed
• Assist guests with operation of photo booth for the duration of the event
• Have a good attitude and be willing to have fun!
• Payment rate is $15-$20/hour (includes drive time)
• Training is provided & paid at previously determined hourly rate
• Any tips received are kept by Photo Booth Attendant only
Please send relevant cover letter & resume to email@example.com with subject line Photo Booth Attendant Application. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.